Thank you for joining us for the September Pals Blog Hop. This month we are showcasing projects made with the Stampin' Up! tools we love.You should have just left stop number 7 on the Pals Hop - Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
Brayered Silhouette at Halloween
Stamp Sets: Serene Silhouettes, French Script (retired); Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White; Inkpad: Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Versamark; Accessories: Black embossing powder, Basic Pearl Jewels, White organza ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals; Favorite Tools: Brayer, Labels Collection Framelit Dies; Techniques: Brayering, masking
The next stop is Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter, stop number 9 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
Complete Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Shirley Sumption at Look at My Cute Stuff
- Barbara Chatzkel at Take Out Paper Arts
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Maria Flores at Maria's Sandbox
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Prettypaprecards.com
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'